EU Cross?Border Succession Law
96 358 Ft (91 770 Ft + 5% áfa)
Kattintson ide a feliratkozáshoz
A Prosperónál jelenleg nincsen raktáron.
- Practical analysis of the provisions of the EU Succession Regulation
- Consideration of issues at the intersection between cross-border successions and taxation
- Analysis of the specificities of the European Certificate of Succession and its interface with national laws
- Study of cross-border successions in the context of both estate planning and the opening and liquidation of a succession
- Contextualization of the EU Succession Regulation in the framework of the national law and practice of several EU Member States
A comprehensive study of EU cross-border succession law with global reach, this book is an invaluable source of reference and guidance for practitioners specialising in estate planning, family law and property law, including judges, notaries, tax specialists and lawyers. Scholars of European succession law and conflict of laws will also find this book?s critical analysis an instrumental tool in their research.
With cross-border successions becoming increasingly common in the context of the European Union, this timely book offers a systematic practical analysis of how cross-border successions should be treated, including examination of which courts may establish jurisdiction over succession disputes and which law governs such disputes. Studying cross-border successions in the context of estate planning and in the opening and liquidation of a succession, it examines the specificities of the European Certificate of Succession, contextualising it within its interface with the national laws and practice of EU Member States.