78 004 Ft (74 290 Ft + 5% áfa)
Kattintson ide a feliratkozáshoz
A Prosperónál jelenleg nincsen raktáron.
|Illusztrációk:||21 Illustrations, color; 21 Line drawings, color; 49 Tables, color|
Strategic, comprehensive, and concise, the fifth edition of this popular textbook introduces students to the important concepts of global marketing today, and their managerial implications. Global Marketing takes a strategic approach, recognizing the need to address both the forces of globalization and those of localization.
Strategic, comprehensive, and concise, the fifth edition of this popular textbook introduces students to the important concepts of global marketing today, and their managerial implications.
Increasingly, marketing activities must be integrated at a global level. Yet, the enduring influence of culture requires marketers to adapt local strategies in light of cultural differences. Global Marketing takes a strategic approach, recognizing the need to address both the forces of globalization and those of localization.
Key updates include:
- Extensive real-life examples and cases from developed and emerging markets, including Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East;
- New topics such as digital distribution options, the participation of customers, and the rise of social media, including Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok;
- Updated exploration of often overlooked topics, such as China?s state-owned enterprises, the importance of diasporas as target markets, the threat of transnational criminal organizations to legitimate marketers, and new tensions among trading partners;
- A stronger recognition of the need for a growth mindset, value orientation, and innovation.
Written in a student-friendly style, this fully updated new edition continues to be the textbook of choice for students of global marketing.
"Global Marketing walks the student through an interactive learning process of how to do business in the international marketplace. The text includes the important elements for the successful creation of a strategic international marketing plan."
Michael Carey, Associate Professor at Davenport University, USA
"Gillespie and Swan?s fifth edition keeps pace with the rapidly changing world of global marketing. Up-to-date information covers current events and the latest trends. The primary focus on cultural differences and how to manage them is a great approach. The end-of-chapter cases keep students related to the real world."
Soumava Bandyopadhyay, Associate Dean of Graduate Studies and Research and Professor of Marketing, Lamar University, USA
"I have used Global Marketing with great success for many years. It piques students' interest with its interwoven anecdotes, real-life examples, scenarios, and hands-on mini-cases. I was happy to discover that Gillespie and Swan have preserved that compelling structure and narrative in the new edition, while at the same time adding a more balanced gender perspective."?
Anna Helm, GW-CIBER Director & Associate Teaching Professor of International Business, George Washington University, USA
1. Introduction to Global Marketing PART I Understanding the Global Marketing Environment 2. The Global Economy 3. Cultural and Social Forces 4. Political and Regulatory Climate PART II Analyzing Global Opportunities 5. Global Markets 6. Global Competitors 7. Global Marketing Research PART III Developing Global Participation Strategies 8. Global Market Participation 9. Global Market Entry Strategies PART IV Designing Global Marketing Programs 10. Global Product Strategies 11. Global Strategies for Services, Brands, and Social Marketing 12. Pricing for International and Global Markets 13. Managing Global Distribution Channels 14. Global Promotion Strategies 15. Managing Global Advertising PART V Managing the Global Marketing Effort 16. Organizing for Global Marketing