Comparative Contract Law
23 159 Ft (22 057 Ft + 5% áfa)
Kattintson ide a feliratkozáshoz
A Prosperónál jelenleg nincsen raktáron.
This significantly revised and expanded third edition of Comparative Contract Law brings together extracts from legislation and court practice in a way that enables students to experience comparative law in action.
- Materials from some 30 jurisdictions in both their original languages and in high quality translations, with information on smaller and medium-sized jurisdictions further diversified;
- An opportunity for students to solve scenarios according to the laws of different jurisdictions, to compare and evaluate the solutions and approaches they identify, and to better understand the diverse approaches to modern contract law;
- NEW! Concise introductions to the history of each country and its private law system, informing readers about the key data before they are invited to work with material from that jurisdiction;
- NEW! A chapter on ?contractual penalty clauses?, a frequent occurrence in contractual practice;
- NEW! Full integration of the Chinese Civil Code which entered into force in 2021.
A comparative perspective on highly topical, real-life issues of contract law;
Essential reading for all students of comparative contract law and methodology, thi the s third edition remains a vital teaching and learning resource, and a practical guide for those seeking to familiarise themselves with real-world materials and to better understand the diverse approaches to modern contract law.
?Learning-by-doing, a unique, creative and highly efficient approach for the teaching and studying of comparative contract law. Moreover, this textbook presents an enormously rich and inclusive collection of national laws, international instruments and cases. A truly nice read!?