28 307 HUF (26 959 HUF + 5% VAT)
Click here to subscribe.
|No. of pages:||612 pages|
Creativity: Research, Development, and Practice, Third Edition, summarizes research on creativity from psychology, business, education, sociology, economics, and more, investigating its development, expression and enhancement. Beginning with a discussion of theories, the book progresses to research on the nature/nurture debate, what influences creativity, how creativity is related to personality, how social context may affect creativity, mental health and its relation to creativity, gender differences, and how creativity is related to, and differs from, invention, innovation, imagination and adaptability.
The third edition has been thoroughly updated, with a new chapter on psychometrics, substantial updates on the biology of creativity, and on associative/intuitive cognition.
In addition, it includes quotes, figures, boxed controversial issues, and biographies of creative individuals.
- Summarizes research in multiple domains relating to creativity
- Includes a new chapter on the psychometrics of creativity
- Delineates deliberate controlled cognition from associative and intuitive cognition
- Features substantial updates on the biology of creativity
- Explores creativity research relating to media, business and leadership
1. Deliberate Controlled Cognition 2. Associative and Intuitive Cognition 3. Developmental Trends and Influences on Creativity 4. Psychometrics and Creativity 5. Biological Perspectives on Creativity 6. Health and Clinical Perspectives 7. Social, Attributional, and Organizational Perspectives 8. Educational Perspectives 9. History and Historiometry 10. Culture and Creativity 11. Personality and Motivation 12. Creativity and Politics 13. Creativity and Philosophy 14. Enhancement and the Fulfillment of Potential 15. Conclusion: What Creativity is and What it is Not